Imagine being in the heart of wine country, connecting with hundreds of other women-identifying change agents who are using the power of business to make the world a better place.
Picture yourself meeting fellow female business leaders on a guided hike overlooking vineyards or laughing with your peers over a meal of locally sourced ingredients from women-owned vendors.
This is the World-Changing Women’s Summit:
a heartfelt retreat of mission-driven women* among the rolling hills of Sonoma — a place to intentionally slow down and incubate connection, inspiration, and rejuvenation with other incredible women.
* The World-Changing Women's Summit event and its content welcomes and is catered to mission-driven business leaders who identify as women, trans, and gender non-conforming.
*Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
"This Summit is a diverse, intimate space of women leaders, ready to lift each other higher. I am still connected to many of these warrior women, some of whom are angel investors."
– Kai Nortey, Founder of Kubé Nice Cream
"This event is like an inner retreat to reconnect with yourself and with what you care; AND connect with other women with the same values."
– Tara-Nicholle Nelson, Author of Transformational Consumer, Founder & CEO of SoulTour
At WCWS, a powerhouse group of women-identifying leaders come together to share wisdom, find inspiration, and connect around best practices for leading and thriving in the conscious business world.
The best and brightest will gather for three days to dive deep and have raw conversations about topics such as:
- shifting the paradigm of business toward a system that works for everyone and supports all life.
- developing yourself as an authentic, conscious leader.
- supporting other female leaders and finding more support for yourself.
- bringing more purpose into your work.
- moving from surviving to thriving when it comes to work-life integration.
- scaling your company while staying true to your values.
- creating greater impact in the world.
2019 Speakers Include
Co-Founder, Jubilee Partners
2018 Speakers Include
Vice President People Development, Google
Singer, Speaker, RAPtivist
Co-founder, The Pachamama Alliance & Founder, The Soul of Money Institute
Founder, The Runway Project
Co-founder & Co-CEO, Beneficial State Bank
Natalia Oberti Noguera
Founder and CEO, Pipeline Angels
Rev. Deborah Johnson
Founder, Inner Light Ministries and The Motivational Institute
Co-founder & CEO, Solstice
Co-Founder & Co-CEO, EO Products
Founder & CEO, MeetMindful
Co-Founder & Executive Director, Empower Generation
Co-Founder & Chief Inventor of TUSHY, THINX, Icon, WILD
Lisa Skeete Tatum
Co-founder & CEO, Landit
Publisher, Dumbo Feather Magazine; Co-founder & Creative Director, Small Giants
Co-founder & CEO, Seed Spot
Founder, Plum Alley
Co-founder, Purpose Generation
Founder & CEO, Shea Yeleen
Robyn Sue Fisher
Founder & CEO, Smitten Ice Cream
Author/Journalist, Co-founder What Will It Take Movements
Director, B Lab
Director, Oath for Good (formerly Yahoo)
CEO & President, Sylvatex Inc.
Author, “Raise Capital on Your Own Terms: How to Fund Your Business Without Selling Your Soul”
CEO of Kreyol Essence
Co-founder and Co-CEO, Werk
Author, Former First Lady of Oregon
Co-Founder & CEO, Impact Hub Oakland
Carolyn Buck Luce
Managing Partner, Imaginal Labs
Founder & CEO, Conscious Leaders
Founder & Director, The Culture Conference
Founder and CEO at Resonate
Director of Enterprise Strategy at Werk
Business Development Director Soul of Money Institute