The foundation of our work is based on the Ayurvedic model which was born around 5,000 years ago in India. Ayurveda means ‘the science of life’ and its focus is on being proactive about wellbeing as well as being proactive, avoiding disease. We have taken and adapted the principles for small to medium sized teams to get proactive, thriving and preventing dis-ease within the work environment.
There are many personality assessments such as Myers Briggs and DISC that are effective tools to illuminate the personality of people and helps better understand ourselves and others, but they are incomplete systems. This has resulted in leaders looking for wellness incentives, employee engagement programs, leadership retreats, specific coaches and consultants. We have entered a new world of business where our leaders are more conscious and need a far deeper and highly conscious perspective on themselves, their employees and their business as a whole as.
- Understand yourself as it affects your team and how you can help create a conscious ecosystem for impact
- Learn about approaches to understand and interpret team members’ strengths so you can foster their brilliance within projects
- Identify and discover know how to prevent miscommunications
- Simple and practical techniques to get present within yourself and with your team for effective meetings
- Gain a peek into Conscious Company Media culture as a case study for how these approaches to workplace resilience can be applied in real world start-up!
By registering for this free webinar, attendees agree to receive occasional updates from CCM partners or sponsors specifically associated with this event. You information is never sold or shared with third parties.
This webinar is developed in partnership with 1440 Multiversity