The Conscious Leaders Roundtable is Conscious Company Media’s version of a public insight network. We use it to tap into the wisdom of business leaders on the front lines of the future of business as usual.
How does it work?
Every 1-2 months, we email a question about mission-driven business to the Roundtable members, then feature a selection of the answers in our print magazine and on our website. Our goal is to give you at least a week, ideally two, to submit answers to each question. You’re never required to answer a question; if it doesn’t resonate, or you’re too busy that month, just skip it!
Previous questions have included:
- What’s giving you hope in the conscious business movement?
- What is the role of business in solving social problems and advocating for policy?
Who should join?
We’re especially looking for CEOs and other C-suite executives who are committed to:
- self-development and conscious leadership
- nurturing supportive and healthy workplace cultures
- using business as a tool to create positive social change
- considering all stakeholders (including community and planet) when making business decisions.
We’re happy to either communicate directly with leaders, or via a communications or admin intermediary.
How do I sign up?
Fill out the application form below, and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.