The Conscious Company Media audience is passionate about participating in, defining, and supporting businesses that are values-aligned and forward thinking. If your brand is taking strides to implement progressive sourcing, practice triple-bottom line accounting, or demonstrate conscious workplace culture and leadership, our community wants to know!
2019 World-changing Women's Platform
- Women aged 30-60; rising leaders and established founders/CEOs passionate about the conscious business movement
- 350 Summit attendees
- 100+ weekly podcast listeners
- Focus Q1 & Q2 2019 (event Jan 28-30, 2019); with ongoing opportunities available
- Price range:
- Ideal for:
- Large and medium-sized impact-driven brands that are deeply values-aligned with the conscious business movement and focused on launching new initiatives appealing to a female professionals.
For more information about World-changing Women Platform opportunities, please contact Susan Fecko at email@example.com.
2019 Print Advertising
- 60% female; 40% male rising leaders and established founders/CEOs curious and supportive of the conscious business movement
- 20K retail readership per issue; 1K direct subscribers/member
- Half & Full page print advertising
- 95% US 5% international; (highest volume California, Colorado, Washington DC, Texas??
- Prominent distribution at conferences at events (Conscious Capitalism, SOCAP, SOCAP 365, Sustainable Brands, Social Venture Network, Gratitude Railroad, and more)
- Ideal for:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises with smaller advertising budgets who want to highlight their purpose-driven mission and latest products or service initiatives to CCM readers
To inquire about Print Advertising Opportunities in Conscious Company magazine, please contact Kate Hermann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional opportunities including sponsored content and custom programs, please contact Susan Fecko at email@example.com.
“We have not only gotten several leads from the ad we placed in the magazine, but we have our first accepted student! A vet from Virginia, who picked up your magazine in a Whole Foods. We’ve also had a couple students and alumni see the ad in New York, Indiana, and more!”
“As a result of our partnership with Conscious Company, we are seeing higher quality leads and potential new clients who are already in alignment with our company’s values and vision. This alignment allows us to engage in a deeper conversation quickly to determine our next steps for working together and that has been so valuable to us.”
“Thanks for the great placement in the current edition. We did get response from it and we are convinced it is due to that placement.”
Thank you for doing business with Conscious Company Media. Whether you or your business is an advertiser, sponsor, or member, we truly appreciate you.
All invoices are sent electronically to the primary contact we have at your organization. If you would like invoices to be sent to an individual other than the primary contact listed on the Insertion Order or order form, please let us know we’ll be happy to accommodate.
Product Payment Terms
- Invoices are due 15 days after the date each quarterly magazine hits newsstands (typically the first of the month, so invoices will be due Jan 15, April 15 July 15, and Oct 15 respectively).
- Any discounts applied to print advertising rates will require payment up front within 15 days of when the Insertion Order is signed.
Event & Content Sponsorship Packages
- Invoices will be sent out shortly after the negotiated sale results in a signed Insertion Order.
- Payment in full is expected within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- Alternative payment terms may be negotiated with your contact at Conscious Company Media. Should this occur, those terms will be captured in the insertion order signed once your negotiated contract has been finalized.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Payment via Check can be sent to:
Conscious Company Media
6 Mercer Street, Suite 24
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Payment via Credit Card
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB
- To pay via credit card, open the link to “view and pay your invoice”. In the upper left corner of your invoice there is a bright green button that says “Pay Now”, select pay with a credit card from the drop down menu and follow the prompted steps to complete the payment.
Payment via PayPal
- To pay via PayPal, open the link to “view and pay your invoice”. In the upper left corner of your invoice there is a bright green button that says “Pay Now”, select pay with PayPal from the drop down menu and follow the prompted steps to complete the payment.
- This will appear as a payment to Meghan French. The associated email address is info@ConsciousCoMag.com
Payment via ACH wire transfer
Routing and account information for ACH/Wire transfers can be found on the electronic invoice emailed to you.
For any advertisement or sponsorship agreement you’ll receive an insertion order which outlines the details and pricing of said agreement, and is considered a contract which binds the sale. Conscious Company Media plans print and digital inventory and calendars around each of these contracts so adjustments can be difficult to accommodate.
Should you have any questions regarding our terms and policies, please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative.
These guidelines are designed to help advertisers understand what can (and cannot) be promoted to our audience. Keep in mind, Conscious Company Media reserves the right to reject or block any content for any reason at our sole discretion, if we feel that it compromises the safety or quality of the user experience, or is antithetical to our mission and brand.
Conscious Company Media defines ad content as imagery, text, subject matter, action-related elements, and embedded functionality included in an ad creative. To ensure your ads are accepted and launch without delay, all advertisers must adhere to the following content guidelines. In addition, it is the responsibility of the advertiser to confirm that all ads are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies of the country and state where the ad will be served.
Restrictions:Any attempt to simulate the publication’s format is not permitted. The publisher reserves the right to place the word “Advertisement” with copy that, in the publisher’s opinion, resembles editorial matter
- Unless instructed otherwise, ad material will be discarded after 12 months.
- Special Positions. Positions can be guaranteed only after consulting with your Account Executive as to availability.
- Guaranteed preferred position charge: Ten percent (10%) additional over space and color charges.
- Fifteen percent (15%) of gross billing is allowed to recognized advertising agencies. Commission is not allowed on such charges as artwork, conversions, printing, reprints, backup and special handling charges.
Not allowed under any circumstances.
Hate, Violence, or Discrimination
- Content cannot:
- Defame an individual, organization, or group of people
- Exploit or endanger minors
- Segregate or classify individuals or groups of people by race, religion, ethnicity, sexual origin, color, age, gender identity, family status, disability, or medical condition
- Include the use or promotion of weaponry or explosives
- State a political point of view
- Content cannot:
- Content cannot include the promotion of gambling, or be hosted on a gambling-related site
- Sites that seek to intentionally deceive the reader into believing something that is not true
- Content designed to deceive the reader into believing that they are reading legitimate editorial content or fact-based news
- Could be a cleverly disguised advertisement (with little or no value afforded to the reader) or a piece of propaganda or a hoax
Exploitative Financial Services
- No content that encourages high-risk investments or money-making schemes with the intention of profiting off user participation (i.e. “Get Rich Quick” Schemes)
- No Payday Loans or Cash Advance Loans
- No Penny Stocks
- Contains adware, malware, spyware, virus, Trojan Horses, or other features designed to infiltrate or damage computer systems or access personally identifiable user information without explicit user consent
- Content cannot advocate for or promote one religion over another
Unsafe Products or Supplements
- No ephedra and anabolic steroids
- No weight loss supplements
- No male enhancement or erectile dysfunction products
- May not make illegitimate or unproven claims about results
- No before/after photos of unlikely results
- May not promise to diagnose, cure, prevent, treat, or reverse any disease, condition, or illness
May be pre-negotiated, pending approval from Conscious Company Media sales team.
- Pharmaceuticals, including prescription, over-the-counter, medical services, contraception, and sexual enhancement
- Weight-loss products and services
Negative Earned Media
- Direct competitors cannot promote negative earned media or content that defames or otherwise compromises an industry competitor without clear
Financial Services (Restricted)
- Content must comply with financial governing bodies
- All political content must have clear disclosure (ie. Promoted By [Political Party])
We value our advertising community for the support they provide that allows up to continue our mission, and it is equally important to us that advertisers are successful in articulating their message and meeting business goals. Here are some guidelines for designing a successful print advertisement:
- Keep written language to a minimum (Max about 30 words)
- Avoid paragraphs of text whenever possible
- It is highly recommended that you include your company name, website, email and/or phone so clients can contact you
- It can be a good idea to include a discount code or offer for CCM readers to help gauge traction from the advertisement
- i.e. “Use code CCMReader for 10% off your next purchase”
- Here are some further tips on creating create print ads — if you haven’t done this before, we highly recommend you check them out!
Quality & Appearance
- Preferred file type is PDF
- 300DPI (dots per inch) with ad at 100% scale
- All images must be relevant to the linked content.
- Images must be high quality, clear, recognizable, and properly oriented
- Advertiser is responsible for the resolution quality of text and images in the digital file submitted for print.